domingo, julio 19, 2009

English n Practice

Phewh..suddenly want to write entry 'bout this..Yuppss, English, I've learnt it for 1st time at 4th year of primary school..bit late, rite? but dat was the policies in Indonesia at dat time..and I intentionally join an English course at d same age, until I was 17th I think..

If I think 'bout it again, I've learnt most things 'bout it, its grammar, its pronounciation, its.. (u got d idea) but now here I am.. still so far away from what we call perfect!!

Wel, no doubt, it's not my major language, Im not frequently use it in my daily life, but then, so what? I know d basic, I know few words of it, I got dictionaries, I got friends who use it as their daily language, so why dun I jz try to start use it frequently too?

Wel, I think, most of u face same things like me too, aren't u? We know it but we lack of practice..or in detail, no chance to practice it..but, mirror in ur room always can help..:P

English has many many many benefits for us, and in order not to abandoned our parents money that have been spent to pay the course we've taken to learn English.. JOM, practice with me..:)

P/s: d time i write dis things, maybe there're many wrong grammar sentences occured, but never mind, at d other time I read dis entry again n I realize those mistakes I've made, at dat time I'l know, I'm a grade up!!:)

1 comentario:

Afterlife dijo...

wah...hebat2..truskan speaking yek..hehe