viernes, mayo 27, 2011

Overnight at Lab!

Salam.

It's 6.45am and I'm quite sure that it will be my earliest entry made in the morning! Yeay! :D
Well, last night was my first time spending the night at the laboratory. Though many horror stories're spreaded about this building or this laboratory, thanks God, nothing bad happened! :)

Staying whole day at lab is not an interesting thing to do actually, but there is at least 1 or 2 stages in my friends, my seniors or even my own research flowchart that insist us to look after the reaction whole day including night~! Oh, bertuah punya reaction!

But overall, you can add it as an experience though, so just enjoy! :)

2 comentarios:

zhrhtoodem dijo...

wah. tengah buat ester ke skrg?

SiLv3R dijo...

Nope, senior wat ring opening.. Makan mase 24hours.. hehee