martes, noviembre 15, 2011

New Template Design

Salam.

Been searching new template designs for this blog for the last 1 hour. Have planned to change it a looong time ago but just find the suitable time now (read: just finished one of my mid semester exam :) ).

Found some interesting templates but I think I forget how to edit it. Pheww! Tried few times but it ended up just like what you see just now. Only can used the templates provided by the blog, though I wanna use the one I found on other websites.

FYI, I really wanna use my signature of just my ID at the end of each entry just like this blog,

And after few searching, I think I wanna use this template

However, as I mentioned, I totally forgot what to copy, where to paste, how to edit, so that I can finally screaming YEAY! as my blog got its new so-really-me design.

Okay, gotta find a friend who's good at it tomorrow. Or someone wanna help? Will very much appreciate it. :) Hehe. Hope to see you soon with my newest blog. :)

TTYL,


Silv3r

No hay comentarios: