sábado, agosto 10, 2013

First entry from Bekasi! :)

Salam.

Been a while since the last time I visited this blog and wrote an entry. Long enough that I can completely forget what is my username and password to log in to this blog. :D
Long enough not talking so much, huh? :D

Hehe..

Well, do not be fooled, I'm still the same Silvia, the girl that loves to talk so much ^^v

The last entry I wrote, is about my graduation ceremony, back to October 2012 and the struggle of being a jobseeker. It's one tough moment for me, but thanks God, Ive already passed it.

In a nutshell, my life so far has been spent in a place, mentioned above :) In Cikarang, for more detail. A place, where I started my working life in a company, named PT Brataco.

Was sending resume, here and there, I end up working in place that found me, through jobstreet only :) I do not even know about this company until I got the call for an interview. What a surprise, huh?

Fa-biayyi alaa'i Rabbi kuma tukadzdzi ban (maka nikmat Tuhanmu yang manakah yang kamu dustakan?) [Surah Ar-Rahman : 13] :)

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.

In only-a-week-process, i'm officially a staff of this company and now I'm entering my fifth month working already :)

Live in Bekasi, far from family, quite far from boyfriend, everything is simple but I enjoy it so much. This is the phase where I start to grip my feet on the earth. Try to manage my own money, my own life, my own environment, my own decision. In another word, "Being matured" maybe :)

Not easy, but I always have my family to lean on, and an amazing boyfriend, who alwaysbe there for me anytime I need him :D

A perfect life so far and I cant stop thanking God for all the blessings :)

May Allah always bless my way and guide me through any obstacles that may come. Aamiin.

P/S:

Still in "RAYA" mood, then allow me to wish you, have a great raya moment with your family :) happy Aidil Fitri 1434 H. May Allah accept all of our deeds and forgive all of our sins. Aamiin :)

Written by:

A flying little bird ;)







2 comentarios:

obatalamisembelituntukbayi dijo...

i like youe infrmation and thank's for your share ^__^ do you might also like into obat tradisional jantung koroner, obat herbal kanker kelenjar getah bening, obat urat syaraf kejepit

Dewi Aja dijo...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)