sábado, agosto 10, 2013

First entry from Bekasi! :)

Salam.

Been a while since the last time I visited this blog and wrote an entry. Long enough that I can completely forget what is my username and password to log in to this blog. :D
Long enough not talking so much, huh? :D

Hehe..

Well, do not be fooled, I'm still the same Silvia, the girl that loves to talk so much ^^v

The last entry I wrote, is about my graduation ceremony, back to October 2012 and the struggle of being a jobseeker. It's one tough moment for me, but thanks God, Ive already passed it.

In a nutshell, my life so far has been spent in a place, mentioned above :) In Cikarang, for more detail. A place, where I started my working life in a company, named PT Brataco.

Was sending resume, here and there, I end up working in place that found me, through jobstreet only :) I do not even know about this company until I got the call for an interview. What a surprise, huh?

Fa-biayyi alaa'i Rabbi kuma tukadzdzi ban (maka nikmat Tuhanmu yang manakah yang kamu dustakan?) [Surah Ar-Rahman : 13] :)

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.

In only-a-week-process, i'm officially a staff of this company and now I'm entering my fifth month working already :)

Live in Bekasi, far from family, quite far from boyfriend, everything is simple but I enjoy it so much. This is the phase where I start to grip my feet on the earth. Try to manage my own money, my own life, my own environment, my own decision. In another word, "Being matured" maybe :)

Not easy, but I always have my family to lean on, and an amazing boyfriend, who alwaysbe there for me anytime I need him :D

A perfect life so far and I cant stop thanking God for all the blessings :)

May Allah always bless my way and guide me through any obstacles that may come. Aamiin.

P/S:

Still in "RAYA" mood, then allow me to wish you, have a great raya moment with your family :) happy Aidil Fitri 1434 H. May Allah accept all of our deeds and forgive all of our sins. Aamiin :)

Written by:

A flying little bird ;)







1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)