miércoles, marzo 07, 2012

A prince and his white horse :)

In 2009:
First quarter of the year, I met a PRINCE! 
How cool is that? :)
Half of the year, destiny brings us closer and closer.
Never imagine that those will happened though :)
July, accidentally fell in love with him.. 
End of the year, wide SMILE on my face each and everyday! :)


In 2010:
Life never seems as good as those days 
I wanna repeat each and every day :D
I'm in LOVE with him completely 
FULL OF LOVE! FULL OF LOVE!


In 2011:
The distance brings us apart..
Trying my best to keep the relationship going,
however, it's still turn bitter.. :(
Some sweetness come one by one though.
But it just not enough.
Half of the year, somehow I knew I've lose him.
The end of the year, I cannot feel the warmness anymore :'(

In 2012:
January : I'm just pretending everything will be back to previous years.
February : I'm not even sure what am I waiting for. :'(
I just cannot bear the sadness.
March : I love him enough to let him go..
Because I'm not his princess and life isn't a fairy tale. Life is just not a fairy tale :')


Anyway, glad to know you though, will never regret every seconds spent with you, and your white horse. :)


Written by:
A little bird with broken wings. Soon will recover and starts to fly again :)

No hay comentarios: